parents who vaccinate their children without their consent are terrible parents, no exceptions.
parents who let their children die of completely preventable diseases because they think 8 year olds are capable of making their own medical decisions are terrible parents. no exceptions
and who allow their children to expose immunocompromised people who CAN’T get vaccinated to these diseases are super shitty. no exceptions
Children can not consent. Vaccination saves lives. Responsible parenting includes proper medical care including vaccination whenever possible. No. Exceptions.
— Mary Elizabeth Williams, in her Salon piece, ‘Miley Cyrus Haircut Shocker: Short hair isn’t a cry for help’ (via feminishblog)
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
Jesus was a homeless Palestinian anarchist who held protests at oppressive churches, advocated for universal health care and redistribution of wealth, before being arrested for terrorism, tortured and executed for crimes against the state, now go ahead and explain to me why he’d vote conservative. I’ll wait.